|My Artworks, Stories, Pictures and all the crap that I posted for fun. Hahahaha.|
= Mah real name? I ain't giving it...unless, save it for my FB of course...if you know it. Wahekhekehek.
Anywaaayyzzzz... Here are the bits of me.
=I'm a Filipino otaku in level 3 and a half and has limits to being one.
- Introvert in public, extrovert in private.
- Imma otaku but I had limits to being one.
- I love rain. It calms me.
- Imma Psychology student with a chaotic mind.
-neutrally likes music
- slightly photomaniac. Easily attracted to lights.
- I...am...AWKWARD. Deal with it.
- Neutral to almost everything. Usually the one who just sits in the corner and observes some events.
-Loves to play video games.
-Loves to eat.
-As sarcastic as Vice Ganda
-As fail as boy pick up
-As abnoy as budoy
-manufactured since Aug 20.
-no idea when to expire.
-mabait pag tulog, pag gising may kalog.
-multimedia artist wannabe...so bad. T^T
-Frustrated murderer- I mean…photographer
-certified painter! ( painting the walls, the doors,...painting you...the usual shit.)
- My dislikes are:
Accidentally covered by huge ass sheets
My family getting hurt
Animals getting hurt
Other people getting exploited and used by the authority
Pressure and/or stress
Bias Political propaganda ( I never understand politics ever)
Racist, homophobic, misogynists, transphobic/ transmysogynists, islamophobe, anti semitists, sexist, and ableist bullies and other offensive people who still keep excusing their lame ass petty shit.
- I draw for fun and to get rid of my stress & boredom BUT I'm a VERY lazy person. ( Lazy to draw something, lazy to argue, lazy to continue what I've left off, lazy to breathe) so don't expect too much from me. Sorry.
and if I'm not in my lazy ass self, I ended up being heck-a busy. So sorry if I happen to be so lazy and mostly busy in my college life.
- I also like to do O.S or Original Stories.
- I also like Christmas~! It's the foods bruh.
- I have a friend who often distracts me from my priorities, say hello to Mr.
the reason why I'm here on DA is...
1. To enjoy others' work.
2. Read fanfics.
3. Enjoy observing groups.
4. Either praising or giving comments to the artists.
5. I want to share my work as well, for fun.
=well, that's just it.